Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cead Míle Fáilte!

Welcome!

This is a place where I will document my adventures into Irish Language,
Genealogy & Culture. I just needed a place to store my "online travels"
and to document things as I go... on the fly.

I also thought it would be nice to start an online "Gaeltacht" of sorts, for those of us who have this burning desire to learn, not only the language, but the culture of Ireland, many of us no doubt have Irish ancestry and wish to document that as well.

Tis a "project mór" as Gaeilglish :) (It's a big project) ... I know, but here we go!

Go raibh míle maith agaibh mo chairde!
                                                                Slán,
                                                                            Labhrás Ó Fallamhain aka Madra Airgid

No comments:

Post a Comment